You can request a free return for goods you have purchased on Mulberry.com up to 30 days after receiving your order for all full priced goods, or 14 days after for sale items.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging:
- We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged (which includes the soles of shoes), or that are not returned in their undamaged original packaging. Unfortunately, in these situations, the items will be returned to you, and at your own cost.
- Shoes - while you are trying for size and fit, please wear them on carpeted surfaces to ensure there is no damage or marking to the soles. We require that you return the shoes with their box and make sure that these are then placed in structured and protective packaging so as not to damage the box.
- Womenswear - must be returned in perfect condition and the swing tags must still be attached.
- Earrings are not returnable or refunable for hygiene reasons.
- Stickers cannot be returned after the backing has been peeled off.
- Products cannot be returned after a Sticker has been applied to them. This includes if you have changed your mind as regards your purchase or during the 14 days following an order online. Gifts which have a Sticker applied to them cannot be returned. Your right to return the product ends once the Sticker has been applied (this does not affect your statutory rights).
Extended Returns For Gifts
Items purchased as a gift from Saturday 26th October 2019 can be returned until Sunday 12th January 2020.
Arrange A Free Return
Create a free returns shipping delivery label with UPS online by following the link in your return confirmation email, fill in the details of your collection address and your Mulberry returns number, and then print the UPS delivery label.
Please note: returns collections must be from the US.
If you are unable to print your UPS delivery label, please contact Mulberry Customer Services and we can arrange this for you.
Repack your item(s) with all of the packaging you received, detach the returns section of the order summary form you received with your order, complete that section, and include it with your item(s) to be returned. Seal the box and stick the UPS label you printed to the outside of your parcel, and also the returns address label included with your original order.
Drop your return off at a UPS location or contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to book your collection.
If you are returning an item of stationery under $60 you will be able to use a free return postage label that we will make available to you.
Once DPD (for the UK) or UPS (all other countries) have collected the package, the return should arrive to us within 2-6 working days. We will let you know once we have received your return and processed your refund. You can track the status of your return in the My Mulberry section.
When we receive and accept your return we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Mulberry's control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If your order was delivered to a country within the EU then you will be refunded all sales taxes that were included in your outbound order. If your order was delivered to a country outside of the EU and you incurred local customs duties, you will need to contact your local customs authority directly to claim these duty charges back.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Mulberry takes great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all its products. We seek to use only the finest materials and the highest manufacturing standards. We strive to make sure every item we sell is perfect.
In the unlikely event that a Mulberry product does not match up to our high standards we will try our hardest to address the problem. Our leather bags, accessories and luggage carry a 12-month guarantee. If within this period you find fault with your product, we offer a repair or replacement service at no extra cost to you.
If you find an issue with your product within the guarantee period please see our Repairs section or contact Customer Services who will be able to advise you.
We offer a repairs service for our bags at our Somerset factory. If a repair is possible, any work will be carried out free of charge if the product is still in the guarantee period. The repairs service is also available to bags outside of their guarantee period for a nominal fee. You can take a look here for details of our service.