- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Lily Pale Slate Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Lily is an effortlessly elegant style often chosen as an evening bag due to its versatile size and compact shape. The Lily has a woven leather and chain strap that can be worn short or long, and is finished with signature details such as the Postman's Lock and leather padlock fob.
A compact shoulder bag with the Postman's Lock closure.
- Postman's Lock closure
- Hanging leather fob with hidden padlock
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Woven leather and chain shoulder strap
- One internal zip pocket
- Hardware in silver finish
- Microfiber lining
- Handle drop
- Chain Shoulder Strap length
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH3291-013D159
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.