Mini Zipped Bayswater Oak Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Mini Zipped Bayswater is a scaled-down version of the original, retaining all the classic detailing including belted leather straps and a miniature Postman’s Lock. Available in a selection of classic leathers, contemporary colours and stand-out finishes to suit every style and taste.
A smaller version the classic zipped shoulder bag.
- Postman's Lock closure
- Foil embossed Mulberry logo on top front panel of bag
- Belt detailing which can be open or closed
- Two structured top handles
- Detachable/adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket
- Suede lining
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap drop
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8730-552G110
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Bronze Standard rating.