You can request a free return for goods you have purchased on Mulberry.com up to 30 days after receiving your order for all full priced goods, or 14 days after for sale items.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging:
- We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged (which includes the soles of shoes), or that are not returned in their undamaged original packaging. Unfortunately, in these situations, the items will be returned to you, and at your own cost.
- Shoes: while you are trying for size and fit, please wear them on carpeted surfaces to ensure there is no damage or marking to the soles. We require that you return the shoes with their box and make sure that these are then placed in structured and protective packaging so as not to damage the box.
- Womenswear must be returned in perfect condition and the swing tags must still be attached.
- Earrings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Face coverings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Stickers cannot be returned after the backing has been peeled off.
- Socks are returnable as long as they are unused with labels and packaging intact.
- Products cannot be returned after a Sticker has been applied to them. This includes if you have changed your mind as regards your purchase or during the 14 days following an order online. Gifts which have a Sticker applied to them cannot be returned. Your right to return the product ends once the Sticker has been applied (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Once Monogramming has been applied to the product, the product cannot be returned; this includes if the Customer changes their mind following purchase, or if the item is received as an unwanted gift. If the customer choses to cancel the contract which includes Monogramming within 14 days, payment will still be taken for the purchase if the Monogramming has been undertaken No return, refund or credit is possible. Please ensure you are certain you wish to place the order and enter into the contract before choosing Monogramming. This does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Extended Returns Christmas 2021
Full-price items purchased as a gift from Saturday 23rd October 2021 can be returned until Sunday 16th January 2022.
Arrange A Free Return
To return an order, you can either arrange a free collection or return the order to one of our stores.
To arrange a free collection, you must first generate a returns confirmation number.
Generate Your Returns Confirmation Number.
- Log in to your account, go to My Orders and view the order you wish to return items from.
- Within the order, click on the Return Items button and select the products you wish to return.
- Click on the confirm button and choose your reason for the return from the drop-down list.
- Once you have confirmed your return, your returns confirmation number will be generated along with instructions on how to arrange the free collection. These details will be sent to you via the returns confirmation email.
- You must request the returns collection within 14 days of requesting a return.
If you do not have a Mulberry account, you will need to activate one. Simply go the activate account page and enter the email address you used for your last order, and you will receive an email that allows you to set a password for your account.
Once you have created a password you will be able to access your account and request a return following the process above. You will also be able to save and update your account details and subscription preferences.
Book Your Free Returns Collection
Once you have successfully requested a return you can send your items back to us using our free collections service within 14 days of requesting a return.
Details on how to arrange your collection will be provided in your returns confirmation email.
Book a free returns collection with DPD by emailing email@example.com and quote your Order Number and Returns Confirmation Number.
Our customer services team will contact you to arrange a collection or DPD offer a next working day collection service. You can take your parcel into a drop off store at your own convenience and our customer service team will arrange the drop off label.
If you are returning an item of stationery under £50 you can return your item to us using the Royal Mail Freepost label included with your order. Fill in your returns number in the bottom right hand corner, stick the label to the outside of your parcel, and post the item back to us. We recommend you also obtain a proof of postage certificate when posting your item.
Return To A Store
You can return goods to selected stores in the United Kingdom and Europe: New Bond Street, London; Gees Court, London; Covent Garden, London; Manchester; Edinburgh; Glasgow; Leeds; Westfield White City; Neuer Wall, Hamburg; Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris; PC Hooftstraat, Netherlands.
If you are returning your goods to one of these stores, you do not need to raise an RMA - we will do it on your behalf.
Within 72 hours of receiving your return request confirmation you will receive a UPS email that contains a link to download a UPS delivery label and your returns export invoice forms. Follow the link and print the UPS delivery label and export invoice forms and sign each copy of the export invoice forms. Visit www.ups.com and select your country to find the appropriate UPS telephone number to book your collection.
If you are returning an item of stationery under £50 you will need to send the item back to us using a traceable method to: MEDC, Mendip Avenue, Shepton Mallet, BA4 4PE, England. We will ensure the postage you paid as part of your original order is included in your refund.
- Repack your items with all the packaging you received with them, fill in and attach the returns section of the order summary form you received with your order.
- Seal the box and stick the returns address label included with your order to the outside of your parcel.
Once DPD (for the UK) or UPS (all other countries) have collected the package, the return should arrive to us within 2-6 working days. We will let you know once we have received your return and processed your refund. You can track the status of your return in the My Mulberry section.
When we receive and accept your return we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Mulberry's control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If your order was delivered to a country within the EU then you will be refunded all sales taxes that were included in your outbound order. If your order was delivered to a country outside of the EU and you incurred local customs duties, you will need to contact your local customs authority directly to claim these duty charges back.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Mulberry takes great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all its products. We seek to use only the finest materials and the highest manufacturing standards. We strive to make sure every item we sell is perfect.
In the unlikely event that a Mulberry product does not match up to our high standards we will try our hardest to address the problem. Our leather bags, accessories and luggage carry a 12-month guarantee. If within this period you find fault with your product, we offer a repair or replacement service at no extra cost to you.
If you find an issue with your product within the guarantee period please see our Repairs section or contact Customer Services who will be able to advise you.
We offer a repairs service for our bags at our Somerset factory. If a repair is possible, any work will be carried out free of charge if the product is still in the guarantee period. The repairs service is also available to bags outside of their guarantee period for a nominal fee. You can take a look here for details of our service.