Mini Roxanne Mulberry Green Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
In celebration of our 50th anniversary, these special edition bags commemorate some of Mulberry’s most iconic silhouettes on a miniature, collectable scale. The Roxanne, released in 2004, combines punkish hardware and playful detailing to create a bohemian tote with bags of personality. This instantly recognisable style makes its return with all the maximalist charm of the original, on a newly miniature scale.
A limited edition mini bag in celebration of Mulberry's 50th anniversary.
- Two exterior pockets for essentials
- Two top leather handles
- Main internal compartment
- Internal credit card slips
- Soft gold component finish
- Interior Mulberry 50th anniversary branding rivet detailing
- Nappa lining
- Handle length
- Shoulder strap length
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL6807-736Q633
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany, a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.