- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Triple Chain Lily Teak Matte Smooth Calf
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Triple Chain Lily is an effortlessly elegant style with a versatile size and compact shape. It has a 3 chain shoulder strap and hanging chain detail on the sides of the bag. It is finished with signature Mulberry details such as the Postman’s Lock and leather padlock fob. We are delighted to re-design the style updated for modern lifestyles.
A top handle update to our effortlessly elegant Lily silhouette.
- Silver hardware finish
- Triple chain shoulder strap with hanging chain detailing
- One internal zip pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Microsuede interior lining
- Long chain drop
- Short chain drop
- Long chain strap length
Matte Smooth Calf
This product is made from bovine leather with a smooth matte finish and soft hand feel.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8863-564F180
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.