- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
30mm Reversible Boho Buckle Midnight & Tan Cross Grain & Silky Calf Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The first pieces ever made by Mulberry were leather belts, and the classic braided leather men's belt has long been part of the collection, updated in new colours and leathers.
A belt for men.
- External embossed Mulberry signature
- Round buckle
Cross Grain & Silky Calf Leather
Cross Grain Leather is a soft bovine leather with a cross grain textured print. The leather has been applied with a two tone effect to enhance the texture. Silky Calf Leather is a very fine grain and soft and silky touch. The leather has a light finish and soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is MM6370-000Z746
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made in our partner factory in Italy.