Care & Repairs
Mulberry items carry a 12-month guarantee from the original date of purchase. If within this period, you detect a fault your item will be repaired or if necessary, replaced free of charge (an original proof of purchase will be required.)
If you have any further questions about Mulberry's repairs service, please contact Customer Repairs on +44 (0) 1749 822 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mulberry uses many different types and styles of leather for its bags and accessories. The leather used is of the highest quality, and from reputable, ethical sources.
All of our patterns are unique and designed in-house.
Different leathers age in different ways and some are more delicate than others. Some people love their bags to acquire a vintage, used look and some don't - both are fine! But if you understand how Mulberry leathers age and how they should be cared for then you will be able to choose one that suits you and your requirements.
- Natural leathers are left untreated for a pure finish, and can vary in shade and texture.
- Care should be taken to avoid rubbing delicate, smooth or patent leathers against rough or sharp surfaces to minimise scratching.
- Should your product get wet, please remove any residual water immediately with a paper towl, pack loosely with paper and allow it to dry naturally.
Do you have a specific question about the material care?
Please give us a call:
Tel: +44 (0) 1761 234 273
Alphabet Personalisation Stickers
Instructions for application
- Peel off the liner tape at the back of sticker.
- Stick on to selected product instantly and hold it down for a short period.
- The sticker will be fully attached on to the product after 72 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- The Stickers are created to stick securely to any flat, rigid surface on a bag or small leather good. They are not suitable for every product. We do not recommend that you stick them on curved surfaces or softer/slouchy bags as the Sticker is stiff, will not bend with the product and may become partly unstuck.
- Do not use the Stickers on haircalf, silky snake, exotic, embellished or embossed products or products which are not smooth in finish.
- If you are applying a sticker to a product which has previously had care products applied to it, you may find that the sticker does not stick securely and may peel. Mulberry takes no responsibility for stickers that peel when applied to a product on which care products have been used.
- Please ensure your product is on a flat surface and dust free and decide on the position of your Sticker before peeling off the backing.
- Once the Sticker has been applied to the product it cannot be removed and attempts to remove the Sticker will damage the product.
- Your product needs to be left flat and still for at least 72 hours after application of the Sticker for the glue to bond with the product; earlier use may cause the Sticker to become partly unstuck.
- Stickers cannot be returned after the backing has been peeled off.
- Products cannot be returned after a Sticker has been applied to them. This includes if you have changed your mind as regards your purchase or during the 14 days following an order online. Gifts which have a Sticker applied to them cannot be returned. Your right to return the product ends once the Sticker has been applied (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Do not expose the Sticker or product to direct heat.
- Do not iron the Sticker.
- Mulberry is not liable for any damage caused to or by the Stickers, during or after application, or damage to products as a result of application of the Sticker or attempted removal, or due to the incorrect use or application of the Sticker, or where care products have previously been used.