Collonil Leather Gel Care Product
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Collonil Leather Gel is a solvent-free gentle gel to improve the water resistance of certain leathers. It can help leather to resist dirt and moisture. This leather gel can be used on- Natural Leather; Printed Leather; Pebbled Leather; Soft Spongy Leather; Glazed Goat; Soft Buffalo; Glossy Buffalo; Glossy Goat; Spongy Pebbled; Soft Calf; Nappa; and Reverse Croc Print.
This care product contains 50ml of Collonil Leather Gel.
- Screw lid closure
- Instructions for use below -
- We recommend to choose an inconspicuous small area to test on before applying to the whole product
- Before applying clean with a soft damp cloth to remove any surface dirt
- Apply the gel evenly with a clean white cotton cloth
- Once dry buff the surface with another clean dry cloth to restore the leather surface
- Use regularly depending on usage to optimise the protection to the leather
- For further information about leather care, please contact us
Collonil Leather Gel
Collonil Leather Gel is a solvent-free gentle gel used to improve the water resistance of certain leathers.
This product's code is YL0260-000X100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Green Charter.