- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Unisex Mini Pouch Mulberry Green ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A practical bag with many ways to wear, the Mini Pouch features a removable webbing strap, which can be interchanged with D rings for vertical or horizontal placement. With its external zipped compartment to allow easy accessibility for small essentials and its external slip pocket on the back of the pouch, this bag was crafted for functionality as well as style.
A practical bag crafted for functionality as well as style.
- Eco cotton lining
- Adjustable Webbing strap
- Exterior slip pocket
- External front pocket
- Branded zip puller
- Tree branding blind embossed on the external front pocket
- Multiple ways to be worn
ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
This product is made using a combination of robust and hard-wearing ECONYL® regenerated nylon and a soft and supple leather with a natural even, slightly shiny, flat grain appearance. Leather on the corners may wear over time, but this is a natural characteristic of this leather type and should not be seen as a quality fault.
This product's code is RL7306-093Q633
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
ECONYL® is a durable and lightweight regenerated nylon crafted from fishing nets and other salvaged waste. ECONYL® has replaced all virgin nylon in our bags and accessories.