- SHOP THE SALE WITH UP TO 40% OFF
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Alexa Coral Orange Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
This cult silhouette epitomises laidback luxury with its slouchy shape, tactile leather and traditional detailing - from the braided top handle to double strap closure.
A cult bag that epitomises laidback luxury.
- Postman’s Lock closure
- Handcrafted braided top handle
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap for crossbody wear
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket
- New Brass component finish
- Shoulder Strap Length
- Handle Drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH6746-736N663
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.