You can request a free return for goods you have purchased on Mulberry.com up to 30 days after receiving your order for all full priced goods, or 14 days after for sale items.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging:
- We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged (which includes the soles of shoes), or that are not returned in their undamaged original packaging. Unfortunately, in these situations, the items will be returned to you, and at your own cost.
- Shoes - while you are trying for size and fit, please wear them on carpeted surfaces to ensure there is no damage or marking to the soles. We require that you return the shoes with their box and make sure that these are then placed in structured and protective packaging so as not to damage the box.
- Womenswear - must be returned in perfect condition and the swing tags must still be attached.
To request a return please generate a Returns Confirmation Number:
- Log in to your account, go to Order History and view the order you wish to return items from.
- Within the order, click on the Return Item link and select a reason for return for any items you are returning.
- Select the 'Continue with Return' button in the Return Summary box, and then tick the box on the following page to confirm you accept Mulberry’s return conditions, then click the 'Return this Item' button.
- You will then see a returns confirmation number and also instructions on how to arrange your free returns shipping method. These details will also be sent to you in a returns confirmation email.
- You must request the returns collection within 14 days of requesting a return.
If you do not have a Mulberry account, you will need to activate one. Simply go the activate account page and enter the email address you used for your last order, and you will receive an email that allows you to set a password for your account.
Once you have created a password you will be able to access your account and request a return following the process above. You will also be able to save and update your account details and subscription preferences.
If you wish to cancel your contract, please follow the instructions for cancelling an order, but please note, this cannot be used in conjunction with our free returns service.
Extended Returns For Gifts
Returns for items purchased online at mulberry.com as gifts from Saturday 27th October will be accepted until Sunday 13th January 2019. For more information on the returns process, please see the Returns Policy below.
Arranging a free returns collection
Once you have successfully requested a return you can send your items back to us using our free collections service within 14 days of requesting a return.
Details on how to arrange your collection will be provided in your returns confirmation email.
- Create a free returns label with UPS online by following the link in your returns confirmation email, fill in the details of your collection address and your Mulberry returns number, and then print the UPS delivery label. Please note, returns collections must be from the same country that your order was delivered to.
- If you are unable to print your UPS delivery label, please contact Mulberry Customer Services and we can arrange this for you.
- Visit www.ups.com and select your country to find the appropriate UPS telephone number to book your collection.
- Repack you items with all the packaging you received with them, and fill in and detach the returns section of the order summary form you received with your order.
- Seal the box and stick the UPS delivery label to the outside of your parcel, and also the returns address label included with your order.
If you are returning an item of stationery under £50/€60/$60 you will need to send the item back to us using a traceable method to: MEDC Mendip Avenue Shepton Mallet, BA4 4PE England We will ensure the postage you paid as part of your original order is included in your refund.
If you are returning a CITES product, please contact the Mulberry's Customer Service team who can advise you further.
Once UPS have collected the package, the return should arrive within 2-6 working days. We will let you know once we have received your return and processed your refund. You can track the status of your return in the My Mulberry section.
Returning to a store
You can return goods to selected stores in the United Kingdom and Europe: New Bond Street, London; Gees Court, London; Covent Garden, London; Manchester; Edinburgh; Glasgow; Leeds; Westfield White City; Westfield Stratford; Neuer Wall, Hamburg; Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris; PC Hooftstraat, Netherlands.
If you are returning your goods to one of these stores, you do not need to raise an RMA - we will do it on your behalf.
When we receive and accept your return we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Mulberry's control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If your order was delivered to a country within the EU then you will be refunded all sales taxes that were included in your outbound order. If your order was delivered to a country outside of the EU and you incurred local customs duties you will need to contact your local customs authority directly to claim these duty charges back.
Cancelling an order
Customers within the EU have the right to cancel the contract for purchase with Mulberry at any time by the end of the fourteenth day of the day after the day on which the customer receives or collects the goods (this is also called the 'cooling off period').
To cancel your contract within the cooling off period, you must notify us in writing by email or post before the expiry of the cooling off period. Please then repackage the relevant goods securely and send them to us, or return the goods to us in store, by the end of the fourteenth day after the day on which you cancelled your contract. All returns must be in perfect condition and with their original packaging.
Please note that you will have to take responsibility for the costs of returning the items to us, unless that is, we delivered the item to you in error, or, if the item is found to be damaged or defective. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost.
If we receive notice of your cancellation of the order within the cooling off period, we will refund the purchase price for that item together with the item's normal postage charge.
Cancellation outside of the cooling off period
If you wish to cancel the contract of purchase after the expiry of the cooling off period or you are not a customer within the EU, this will be dealt with as a Return.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Mulberry takes great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all its products. We seek to use only the finest materials and the highest manufacturing standards. We strive to make sure every item we sell is perfect.
In the unlikely event that a Mulberry product does not match up to our high standards we will try our hardest to address the problem. Our leather bags, accessories and luggage carry a 12-month guarantee. If within this period you find fault with your product, we offer a repair or replacement service at no extra cost to you.
If you find an issue with your product within the guarantee period please see our Repairs section or contact Customer Services who will be able to advise you.
We offer a repairs service for our bags at our Somerset factory. If a repair is possible, any work will be carried out free of charge if the product is still in the guarantee period. The repairs service is also available to bags outside of their guarantee period for a nominal fee. You can take a look here for details of our service.