- OUR STORES ARE REOPENING
- FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Small Zipped Bayswater Black Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Bayswater is our most iconic bag, and its eponymous collection includes new styles inspired by the original. The Small Zipped Bayswater is the perfect option for those who like a zipped closure. Using the same construction as a Bayswater, this new style plays with the detail - deconstructing the front by removing the flap and using the iconic postman's lock to secure two belted straps.
This tote can be carried by the handles, on the shoulder or across the body.
- Brass component finish
- Belt detailing with Postman's lock closure
- Detachable leather shoulder strap
- Two top handles
- One zipped main compartment
- One slip pocket
- Suede lining
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap drop
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH4406-205A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group.