Noah Sunglasses Black & Havana Bio-Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A modern, squared-off shape with a two-tone split acetate detail, our Noah sunglasses are an urbane style inspired by streetwear.
Urbane sunglasses inspired by streetwear.
- Modern rectangular frame
- Mulberry branding at temples
- Two tone split acetate detail
- Lens category: 2
- Solid lenses
- Comes with box, case and lens cleaning cloth
- Store in case when not worn and clean regularly for longevity
- Arm length
- Bridge width
- Lens height
- Lens width
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses. Bio-nylon lenses are biodegradable and use less energy than classic lenses. A material derived from the castor plant, and have metal detailing on the arm and front.
This product's code is RS5456-000A917
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.