Luxury Retail Group is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When we talk about "personal data" in this policy, we mean any information which could be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly, for example in combination with any other information we may hold about you.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including visits to Mulberry stores, correspondence by telephone and email, via our website www.mulberry.com/au/ from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
1. For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
2. For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
3. With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Luxury Retail Group will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website. Privacy
Policy Complaints and Enquiries
Promotions & Competitions
- This initiative will run until 24th April
- The 15% donation will be made on all full price sales made via UK mulberry.com, ex-VAT, carriage and refunds
- There is maximum contribution of £75,000
Acts of Kindess Giveaway
Terms & Conditions Acts of Kindness Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
By taking part in this Promotion you, the entrant (“the Entrant”), agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("the Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to take part in the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this giveaway is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BS3 4EH, UK (“Mulberry”)
- The Promotion begins on Thursday 16 April 2020 at 10:00 GMT and closes at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 13 May 2020.
- To participate in this Promotion Entrants must post a nomination in a comment underneath the Mulberry Acts of Kindness Facebook post on the Mulberry page or on their Instagram or Twitter page (“the Post”) nominating someone they know who has carried out selfless acts of kindness within the community (“the Nominee”). To be a valid entry the Post must contain: a picture of the Nominee; a caption explaining the reasons why the Entrant has chosen that Nominee; the hashtag #MulberryHeroes; and the tags @MulberryEngland and of the Nominee. All the details requested must be correct and accurate.
- Only one entry per Entrant is allowed per week.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Three Nominees will be randomly selected each week to be winners (“the Winner”). Each Winner will receive a Mulberry bag selected by Mulberry (“the Prize”). Mulberry’s decision on each Winner is final. There is no prize for the Entrant.
- Each Winner will be notified by Mulberry through a public comment/reply on the Post which will tag the Winner. Each Winner will then need to contact Mulberry via direct message within 10 days to claim their Prize. The Winner will then need to liaise with Mulberry via email, telephone or direct message to arrange delivery of the Prize. Delivery of the Prize to the address provided by the Winner may take around 3-4 weeks but is subject to current delivery times and restrictions which are beyond Mulberry’s control.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- Mulberry may wish to use the Winners' and/or the Entrants’ names and the nomination stories, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications and it is a condition of both entry to this competition by the Entrant, and receipt of the Prize by the Winner that you each agree to this use of your name, photograph and relevant information in this way.
- On entering this Promotion, the Entrant, agrees that they have obtained, and take full responsibility for obtaining, the necessary permissions and consents from the Nominee to use their name, story and photograph for the Post. Mulberry shall have no responsibility or liability to the Nominee for the Entrant’s Post.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or in-store.
- The Prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website. If the Prize is given away, the condition of the gift must be that it cannot be sold on by the recipient.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- If the Winner does not contact Mulberry in accordance with these Terms and Condition within 10 days of Mulberry posting the Winners’ name, Mulberry reserves the right to withhold the Prize and draw a new Winner.
- This Promotion is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. Prior to dispatch of the Prize, the Winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Mulberry’s decision on the weekly Winners is final.
- Unfortunately, entry to this Promotion is open to UK residents only due to current shipping restrictions outside of United Kingdom.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the Prize and the collection of any data.
- Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- Entry to this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales shall apply. By entering you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and laws.