Luxury Retail Group is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When we talk about "personal data" in this policy, we mean any information which could be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly, for example in combination with any other information we may hold about you.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including visits to Mulberry stores, correspondence by telephone and email, via our website www.mulberry.com/au/ from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
1. For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
2. For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
3. With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Luxury Retail Group will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website. Privacy
Policy Complaints and Enquiries
Competitions & Invitation Only Events
Terms & Conditions for Mulberry’s Ultimate Experience (the “Promotion”)
Mulberry is giving Customers the opportunity to win an ultimate Mulberry Experience for two, to include a visit to the Mulberry Somerset Factory and two Iris bags. Customers may enter this Promotion by posting to their Instagram story a selfie using Mulberry Instagram MulberryLights filter. The following terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply.
- The Promotion begins Friday 29 November 2019 12:00 GMT and closes Tuesday 17 December 2019 23:59 GMT.
- One Customer has the chance to win the Ultimate Experience for themselves and a guest consisting of: two Mulberry Iris bags; a trip to Mulberry’s Somerset factory (“The Rookery”); two night’s accommodation (one room) at The Pig Hotel near Bath; up to £500 towards food and beverage at The Pig (not redeemable as cash); first class (where possible) train travel to Bath from anywhere in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and transfers from Bath train station to the Hotel and to and from The Rookery (“the Prize”).
- To enter the Promotion, Customers must follow the MulberryEngland official Instagram account, share a selfie of themselves on their own Instagram Story using the MulberryLights Instagram Stories Filter, tagging MulberryEngland and adding the hashtag #MulberryLights. For the avoidance of doubt a Customer’s Instagram Story must be publicly visible for successful entry to the Promotion.
- One winner will be randomly selected on 18 December 2019 (“the Winner”) and notified via Instagram Direct Message.
- The Winner must then contact Mulberry via the email address supplied in the Instagram Direct Message to redeem the Prize and provide the information requested.
- The Prize must be used between 1 January and 31 March 2020 (Sunday to Thursday) on dates agreed with Mulberry which are subject to factory production schedules and hotel availability.
- Once the dates for the Prize have been agreed with Mulberry, they are fixed and cannot be changed by the Winner. If the Winner and/or guest cannot subsequently attend, Mulberry is not required to offer alternative dates. Mulberry reserves the right to change the dates in consultation with the Winner if a matter arises which it considers could impact the Prize experience.
- The Winner will be able to select the Iris bags included in the Prize at the point the Prize dates are agreed. The colours, styles, sizes and handles of the Iris bags are subject to availability and Mulberry reserves the right to offer an alternative product if not available (in all cases “the Bags”).
- By entering the Promotion, Customers agree to be notified via Instagram Direct Message if they are the Winner
- Mulberry’s decision on the Winner is final and the Winner will be announced on Mulberry.com.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- The Prize is available only to the Winner, is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative for whole or part.
- Mulberry may wish to use the Winner and their guest’s names and photographs of the Winner’s experience for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, social media channels and in emails and printed communications and in entering the Promotion the Winner agrees to this use.
- The Bags included in the Prize may not be exchanged or refunded via the website or in-store. Once selected and Mulberry has confirmed the order the Winner may not change their choice of Bags.
- No part of the Prize (including the Bags) may be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website. If a Bag is given away, the condition of the gift must be that it cannot be sold on.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the Winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old. The Winner’s guest must also be over the age of 18 years old.
- Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the Prize and the collection of any data (see https://www.mulberry.com/gb/privacy-policy).
- The Winner and their guest must comply with any rules and guidelines including those relating to confidentiality and health and safety whilst at The Rookery.
- Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies are responsible for any conditions, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- Entry to this Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering you agree to be bound by the above Terms and Conditions. The promoter is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited.