Top Handle Lily Meadow Green Quilted ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Top Handle Lily is an effortlessly elegant style with a versatile size and compact shape. The woven leather and chain strap can be worn short or long, and the timeless shape is finished with signature Mulberry details such as the Postman’s Lock and leather padlock fob. We are delighted to re-design the style with handles updated for modern lifestyles.
An evening-inspired silhouette with a top handle and shoulder strap.
- Brass component finish
- Hanging fob with hidden padlock
- Postman’s Lock closure
- Woven leather and chain shoulder strap
- One internal zip pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Microfiber lining
- Long Chain drop
- Short Chain drop
- Long Chain Strap length
Quilted ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
This product is made using a combination of robust and hard-wearing ECONYL® regenerated nylon and a soft and supple leather with a natural even, slightly shiny, flat grain appearance. Leather on the corners may wear over time, but this is a natural characteristic of this leather type and should not be seen as a quality fault.
This product's code is HH7731-093Q689
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
ECONYL® is a durable and lightweight regenerated nylon crafted from fishing nets and other salvaged waste. ECONYL® has replaced all virgin nylon in our bags and accessories.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.