- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Heritage Backpack Black Natural Grain Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Heritage collection was designed in tribute to the early bags of Mulberry, which were inspired by English country pursuits. The Heritage Backpack features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing and a signature logo. The straps can be adjusted to a personal fit and all your belongings are secured under the front flap.
This bag features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing.
- One internal zipped pocket, foil embossed with Mulberry signature
- Adjustable shoulder straps in webbing
- Two Sam Browne studs for quick opening of the flap (buckles are also functional)
- One main compartment with a drawstring closure under the flap
- Two external side pockets with a flap, and secured by a Sam Browne stud
Natural Grain Leather
This natural looking grainy 100% vegetable tanned leather is finished similarly to our Natural Leather. It has been print assisted to make the grain consistent and regular. Due to the natural tannage of the leather, the article will age beautifully adding character to your product.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH5005-346A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.