Oversized Heritage Backpack Mulberry Green Printed Eco Scotchgrain & Flat Calf
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Heritage collection is a tribute to the early bags of Mulberry, inspired by English country pursuits. The Oversized Heritage Backpack features a roomy interior with practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing.
An oversized backpack with top flap closure.
- New dimensions of our beloved Heritage Backpack for a more masculine look
- Stylish mix between smooth calf and check printed eco scotchgrain
- One internal zipped pocket with embossed Mulberry signature
- Two buckles for quick opening of the flap
- One main compartment with a drawstring closure under the flap
- Hanging leather strap with eyelets
- Two external side pockets with a flap, and secured by a Sam Browne stud
- Contrasting leather tabs on the end of the buckle straps and handle
- Matte black hardware
Printed Eco Scotchgrain & Flat Calf
A durable Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials (cereal)
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HS5128-000Q633
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.