Sadie Satchel Ecru & Oak Canvas & Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
This timeless satchel combines a relaxed silhouette with considered detailing. Its key feature is the Typography lock, a stunning piece of graphic hardware created in celebration of Mulberry's typographic identity.
A timeless satchel silhouette with considered detailing.
- Typography Brass hardware closure
- Front flap with oversized flap closure
- Adjustable leather strap for crossbody and shoulder wear
- Internal slip pocket
- Outside slip pocket on the back of the bag
- One main compartment
- Hardware in brass finish
- Bombe stitching
- Microfiber lining
- Shoulder Strap Drop
Canvas & Leather
A refined canvas, sourced through our Better Cotton membership. The trim is made with our Legacy NVT leather, a renewed take on Mulberry’s most classic leather. Dyed with 100% natural vegetable dyes and sourced from an LWG accredited tannery, this leather may soften and darken with age enhancing its natural characteristics and creating a unique.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8603-136H135
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.