You can request a free return for goods you have purchased on Mulberry.com up to 30 days after receiving your order for all full priced goods, or 14 days after for sale items.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging:
- We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged (which includes the soles of shoes), or that are not returned in their undamaged original packaging. Unfortunately, in these situations, the items will be returned to you, and at your own cost.
- Shoes: while you are trying for size and fit, please wear them on carpeted surfaces to ensure there is no damage or marking to the soles. We require that you return the shoes with their box and make sure that these are then placed in structured and protective packaging so as not to damage the box.
- Womenswear must be returned in perfect condition and the swing tags must still be attached.
- Earrings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Face coverings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Stickers cannot be returned after the backing has been peeled off.
- Socks are returnable as long as they are unused with labels and packaging intact.
- Products cannot be returned after a Sticker has been applied to them. This includes if you have changed your mind as regards your purchase or during the 14 days following an order online. Gifts which have a Sticker applied to them cannot be returned. Your right to return the product ends once the Sticker has been applied (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Once Monogramming has been applied to the product, the product cannot be returned; this includes if the Customer changes their mind following purchase, or if the item is received as an unwanted gift. If the customer choses to cancel the contract which includes Monogramming within 14 days, payment will still be taken for the purchase if the Monogramming has been undertaken No return, refund or credit is possible. Please ensure you are certain you wish to place the order and enter into the contract before choosing Monogramming. This does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Arrange A Free Return
Once you have successfully requested a return you can send your items back to us using our free collections service within 14 days of requesting a return.
Details on how to arrange your collection will be provided in your returns confirmation email.
Once you have received your return request confirmation book your free collection by following this link. You will need the RTS tracking number which is located on the label inside your package. You will also need your full address and contact details to book the collection. If you are unable to locate the RTS tracking number then please contact Mulberry Customer Services and we can arrange the collection for you.
Please note, returns collections must be from the same country that your order was delivered to.
Repack you items with all the packaging you received with them, and fill in and detach the returns section of the order summary form you received with your order.
Seal the box and stick the returns address label which was included with your order, to the outside of the box.
If you are returning an item of stationery under C$60 you will need to send the item back to us using a traceable method to: MEDC, Mendip Avenue, Shepton Mallet, BA4 4PE England
We will ensure the postage you paid as part of your original order is included in your refund.
Once DPD (for the UK) or UPS (all other countries) have collected the package, the return should arrive to us within 2-6 working days. We will let you know once we have received your return and processed your refund. You can track the status of your return in the My Mulberry section.
When we receive and accept your return we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Mulberry's control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If your order was delivered to a country within the EU then you will be refunded all sales taxes that were included in your outbound order. If your order was delivered to a country outside of the EU and you incurred local customs duties, you will need to contact your local customs authority directly to claim these duty charges back.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Mulberry takes great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all its products. We seek to use only the finest materials and the highest manufacturing standards. We strive to make sure every item we sell is perfect.
In the unlikely event that a Mulberry product does not match up to our high standards we will try our hardest to address the problem. Our leather bags, accessories and luggage carry a 12-month guarantee. If within this period you find fault with your product, we offer a repair or replacement service at no extra cost to you.
If you find an issue with your product within the guarantee period please see our Repairs section or contact Customer Services who will be able to advise you.
We offer a repairs service for our bags at our Somerset factory. If a repair is possible, any work will be carried out free of charge if the product is still in the guarantee period. The repairs service is also available to bags outside of their guarantee period for a nominal fee. You can take a look here for details of our service.