You can request a free return for goods you have purchased on Mulberry.com up to 30 days after receiving your order for all full priced goods, or 14 days after for sale items.
All returns must be in perfect condition, and come with their original packaging:
- We are unable to accept returns on items that are scratched, damaged (which includes the soles of shoes), or that are not returned in their undamaged original packaging. Unfortunately, in these situations, the items will be returned to you, and at your own cost.
- Shoes: while you are trying for size and fit, please wear them on carpeted surfaces to ensure there is no damage or marking to the soles. We require that you return the shoes with their box and make sure that these are then placed in structured and protective packaging so as not to damage the box.
- Womenswear must be returned in perfect condition and the swing tags must still be attached.
- Earrings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Face coverings are not returnable or refundable for hygiene reasons.
- Stickers cannot be returned after the backing has been peeled off.
- Socks are returnable as long as they are unused with labels and packaging intact.
- Products cannot be returned after a Sticker has been applied to them. This includes if you have changed your mind as regards your purchase or during the 14 days following an order online. Gifts which have a Sticker applied to them cannot be returned. Your right to return the product ends once the Sticker has been applied (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Once Monogramming has been applied to the product, the product cannot be returned; this includes if the Customer changes their mind following purchase, or if the item is received as an unwanted gift. If the customer choses to cancel the contract which includes Monogramming within 14 days, payment will still be taken for the purchase if the Monogramming has been undertaken No return, refund or credit is possible. Please ensure you are certain you wish to place the order and enter into the contract before choosing Monogramming. This does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Arrange A Free Return
Arrange A Free Return
To return an order, you can either arrange a free collection or return the order to one of our stores.
To arrange a free collection, you must first generate a returns confirmation number.
Generate Your Returns Confirmation Number.
- Log in to your account, go to My Orders and view the order you wish to return items from.
- Within the order, click on the Return Items button and select the products you wish to return.
- Click on the confirm button and choose your reason for the return from the drop-down list.
- Once you have confirmed your return, your returns confirmation number will be generated along with instructions on how to arrange the free collection. These details will be sent to you via the returns confirmation email.
- You must request the returns collection within 14 days of requesting a return.
If you do not have a Mulberry account, you will need to activate one. Simply go the activate account page and enter the email address you used for your last order, and you will receive an email that allows you to set a password for your account.
Once you have created a password you will be able to access your account and request a return following the process above. You will also be able to save and update your account details and subscription preferences.
Book Your Free Returns Collection
Once you have successfully requested a return you can send your items back to us using our free collections service within 14 days of requesting a return.
Details on how to arrange your collection will be provided in your returns confirmation email.
Book a free returns collection with Ilyang Logistics by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your Order Number and Returns Confirmation Number.
Our customer services team will arrange a collection with Ilyang Logistics on your behalf. The collection through Ilyang Logistics will take place within 2-3 working days after making the returns request.
Pack the items, seal the box and stick the returns address label included with your order to the outside of your parcel.
Return To A Store
You can return goods to Mulberry stores in South Korea.
- Repack your items with all the packaging you received with them, fill in and attach the returns section of the order summary form you received with your order.
- Seal the box and stick the returns address label included with your order to the outside of your parcel.
Once Ilyang Logistics have collected the package, the return should arrive to us within 3-6 working days. We will let you know once we have received your return and processed your refund. You can track the status of your return in the My Mulberry section.
When we receive and accept your return, we will refund via the order original payment method. You will receive a return confirmation email and you will also be able to download a credit note from your account.
Refunds will normally show on your records within 72 hours of being processed however, the speed of this processing is beyond Mulberry's control and unfortunately some card issuers may take up to 10 days to reallocate your funds.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the item you no longer wish to keep and place a new order.
Mulberry takes great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all its products. We seek to use only the finest materials and the highest manufacturing standards. We strive to make sure every item we sell is perfect.
In the unlikely event that a Mulberry product does not match up to our high standards we will try our hardest to address the problem. Our leather bags, accessories and luggage carry a 12-month guarantee. If within this period you find fault with your product, we offer a repair or replacement service at no extra cost to you.
We offer a repairs service for our bags in our Korean Mulberry stores. If a repair is possible, any work will be carried out free of charge if the product is still in the guarantee period. The repairs service is also available to bags outside of their guarantee period for a nominal fee.