Luxury Retail Group is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When we talk about "personal data" in this policy, we mean any information which could be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly, for example in combination with any other information we may hold about you.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including visits to Mulberry stores, correspondence by telephone and email, via our website www.mulberry.com/au/ from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
1. For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
2. For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
3. With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Luxury Retail Group will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website. Privacy
Policy Complaints and Enquiries
Promotions & Competitions
- This initiative will run until 24th April
- The 15% donation will be made on all full price sales made via UK mulberry.com, ex-VAT, carriage and refunds
- There is maximum contribution of £75,000
“Style a Mulberry Bag” Competition (the “Competition”)
Terms & Conditions Acts of “Style a Mulberry Bag” Competition (the “Competition”)
By taking part in this Competition you, the entrant (“the Entrant”), agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("the Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to take part in the Competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The competition begins at 7:00 CST on Friday 14h September 2020 and closes at 19:00 CST on Thursday 30th September 2020.
- The promoter of this competition is Mulberry Trading (Shanghai) Co Limited. of Shop no. 309, Plaza 66, No. 1266, West Nanjing Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai, 20041 (“Mulberry”)
- To participate in this Competition, Entrants must style their outfit with a Mulberry bag and take a photo. They must then follow Mulberry England’s Weibo account, and then post their photo in the comments using the hashtag #Mulberry活出彩.
- The 30 entrants will be selected as winners (The Winners) and will win a RMB 200 coupon each (The Prizes) and the entrant with the most liked photo (The Winners) will receive a leather bracelet, a tote bag and a coupon worth RMB 200 coupon (The Prizes).
- The Winners will be contacted via Weibo direct message. The winners will also be announced on Mulberry England’s Weibo account on the 30th September.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- There is no prize for the Entrant.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, or damaged entries.
- Each Entrant ID could only win one Prize.
- Mulberry’s decision on the winning entrant is final and there is no prize for the Entrant.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
- If the Winner does not contact Mulberry in accordance with these Terms and Condition within 10 days of Mulberry posting the Winners’ name on Weibo, Mulberry reserves the right to withhold the Prize and draw a new Winner.
- Delivery of the prize must be to a single provided address and may take 3-4 weeks following winner selection. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
- Mulberry may wish to use the Winners' and/or the Entrants’ names and the submitted photos, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, Mulberry Tmall Flagship store, Mullberry’s Weitao, blog, email, social media or printed communications and it is a condition of entry to this competition by the Entrant, and receipt of the Prize by the Winner that you each agree to this use of your name, photograph and relevant information in this way.
- The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
- The prize won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures, or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- Entry to this Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of China and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of China shall apply.
- All intellectual property rights in this application, including but not limited to any text, image, design, music, software or any other materials (including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights), are owned by or are licensed to Mulberry. or its affiliates. You may not copy, download, or use the text, images, designs, music, software or any other material for any purpose other than that permitted by the application and for the purpose of the activity.