Small Iris Ecru & Oak Canvas and Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Small Iris presents a modern, soft structure and a natural versatility. Double pull cords to either side enhance the bag’s tactility and allow for a personalised shape. Its ladylike silhouette is enhanced with the Keystone Lock, which reflects a rich history of British craftsmanship.
A bag with a modern, soft structure and natural versatility.
- New Brass finish
- Keystone lock with magnetic closure
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Leather top handle
- Detachable fob with foil embossed signature
- Two side ties for adjustable volume and shape
- Brand logo signature on front panel
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket and zipped pocket
- Suede lining
- Handle Drop
- Shoulder Strap Drop
Canvas and Leather
A refined canvas, sourced through our Better Cotton membership. The trim is made with our Legacy NVT leather, a renewed take on Mulberry’s most classic leather. Dyed with 100% natural vegetable dyes and sourced from an LWG accredited tannery, this leather may soften and darken with age enhancing its natural characteristics and creating a unique.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8602-136H135
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.