Sadie Satchel White High Shine Goat Print
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
This timeless satchel combines a relaxed silhouette with considered detailing. Its key feature is the Typography lock, a celebration of Mulberry's typographic identity on the occasion of our 50th anniversary.
A modern satchel with our Typography lock.
- Typography brass hardware closure
- Front flap with oversized flap closure
- Adjustable leather strap for crossbody and shoulder wear
- Internal slip pocket
- One main compartment
- Outside slip pocket on the back of the bag
- Hardware in brass finish
- Bombe stitching
- Microfiber lining
- Shoulder Strap Length
- 35 - 37½"
High Shine Goat Print
A bovine leather that has been embossed with a goat print.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH7965-437W100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.