We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When you shop on www.mulberry.com (the Website) which we own and maintain, we require information to process your order, ensure safe and secure delivery, and to make your visit to the Website a more enjoyable shopping experience.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mulberry Company (Sales) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4EH, England.
When you order from the Website, we will ask for your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the credit card (referred to on site as the “billing address”, credit card, CVC number the card's expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the credit card. We and our partners will use these details to provide our and their services to you in fulfilling orders that you place with us. This may include us passing your information to our couriers in the event they need to contact you regarding your delivery and us passing your details to recognised credit checking agencies and/or credit card companies to assess your credit authorisation.
We may also obtain and use information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (including your IP address). We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies outside of our group of companies.
Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the shopping experience we provide as enjoyable as possible and improve any future shopping experiences you have with us, and to send you details of any services or offers which we think might be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, telephone or by post with marketing information, but only if you have registered with us for such information and we will cease to do so if you later inform us that would not like to receive such information.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our suppliers, group companies or franchisees. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights include the following:
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any postal, telephone or email communications from us or exercise any other of the above rights please contact our Customer Services team.
Third party sites
If you would like to receive notifications by email or by post of our new collections, exclusive online offers and events, then please visit our Mulberry Updates page to subscribe.
Cara Delevingne Competition
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 EST FRIDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2014. Unless otherwise stated, tweets must be posted by the published closing date for the competition. Tweets posted after this time will be disqualified.
- How to enter: re-tweet the Mulberry_Editor competition tweet.
- The competition is valid within New York state.
- One winner will be chosen. Only one entry per person is permitted. The prize is two tickets to attend our New York Fashion Week event in our Spring Street store on Monday 8TH SEPTEMBER 2014.
- The chosen winner will be contacted by private message on Twitter and must respond by email within 24 hours otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- The winner must arrange their own transport to and from the event.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner must provide their name and contact details as well as the name of their guest before the event to guarantee entry.
- Mulberry reserves the right to change the prize at any time.
- Entry to this competition can only be made via the Mulberry website; all requested details must be provided and must be correct and accurate.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correctly retweeted posts.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Mulberry may wish to use winners' names, details, photos and wish list for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
- Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering you agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
Official Rules for the “Mulberry UnlockCaraNYC” US Sweepstakes
1. The “ Mulberry UnlockCaraNYC” US Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 09:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 8, 2014 and ends at approximately 23:59 p.m. ET on September 14, 2014. (the “Promotion Period”). The Mulberry Cara Delevingne Collection totes containing the keys and information on how to enter will be given out randomly throughout the day from 10.00am to 15.00pm on Monday September, 8 2014 around various locations in New York.
2. To enter, entrants must be in possession of an official Mulberry Cara Delevingne Collection tote containing a key and the information about the competition. The key can be tried in the padlocked case in any of the following New York stores: Mulberry on Spring Street, Mulberry on Bleecker Street and Mulberry on Madison Avenue. If the key fits and opens the padlock the entrant will be deemed the winner and receive a Cara Delevingne Bag in Black Quilted Nappa Leather. If any entrant tries a key that fits and opens the padlock after September 14, 2014 they will forfeit the prize. Only one key can be tried per person. If unsuccessful the key must be handed to the store staff.
3. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The “Promotion Entities” (as defined below) assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
4. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members and/or those residing in the same household of each are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. When contacted the winner may be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
5. There are three eligible winning keys included within a random selection of totes. Mulberry does not know which tote contains the winning keys once the competition starts. The Sponsor cannot guarantee availability of colour, size or product and shall have complete discretion to substitute a suitable alternative prize where necessary. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is under $3,000.00.
6. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winners fully comply with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize(s) may vary from the prize(s) pictured. All details and other restrictions of the prize(s) not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize(s) will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner is under the age of majority in such winner’s state of residence (a “minor”), at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner, or the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. If any potential winner (or, in the case of a minor, such minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. The prize cannot be sold for commercial gain directly or via any re-seller or re-selling website. If the prize is given away, the condition of the gift must be that it cannot be subsequently sold on by any recipient.
8. Entry to this Sweepstakes can only be made via three Mulberry stores: Spring Street, Bleecker Street and Madison Avenue.
9. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s (and any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian’s) permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agree that Sponsor (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s, or any other person's, computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
13. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.