We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When you shop on www.mulberry.com (the Website) which we own and maintain, we require information to process your order, ensure safe and secure delivery, and to make your visit to the Website a more enjoyable shopping experience.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mulberry Company (Sales) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4EH, England.
When you order from the Website, we will ask for your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the credit card (referred to on site as the “billing address”, credit card, CVC number the card's expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the credit card. We and our partners will use these details to provide our and their services to you in fulfilling orders that you place with us. This may include us passing your information to our couriers in the event they need to contact you regarding your delivery and us passing your details to recognised credit checking agencies and/or credit card companies to assess your credit authorisation.
We may also obtain and use information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (including your IP address). We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies outside of our group of companies.
Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the shopping experience we provide as enjoyable as possible and improve any future shopping experiences you have with us, and to send you details of any services or offers which we think might be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, telephone or by post with marketing information, but only if you have registered with us for such information and we will cease to do so if you later inform us that would not like to receive such information.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our suppliers, group companies or franchisees. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights include the following:
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any postal, telephone or email communications from us or exercise any other of the above rights please contact our Customer Services team.
Third party sites
If you would like to receive notifications by email or by post of our new collections, exclusive online offers and events, then please visit our Mulberry Updates page to subscribe.
Terms & Conditions for the Cressida Bonas promotion (the "Promotion")
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Mulberry Company Design Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, BA3 4EH ("Mulberry").
- The Promotion begins Friday 13th March 10:30 GMT and closes 23:59 GMT on Sunday 29th March 2015.
- Entry to this Promotion can only be made via Twitter.com, via a tweet posted by @mulberry_editor. To enter the Promotion you must Retweet the video featuring Cressida Bonas posted by @mulberry_editor using the hashtag “#MulberryBayswater”. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries and such entries will be rejected.
- By entering the Promotion, participants agree to have their name used for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications if they are selected as the winner of the Promotion, and any such use shall be without further reference, payment or other compensation. Details of the winner will also be made available to participants and the public on request by sending an email to the winner no later than 30th March 2015.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible, properly submitted retweets before the end of the applicable closing date.
- The winner will receive a Mulberry Bayswater bag in Mushroom Grey Small Classic Grain (HH2873-205D156) of the value of £995, as featured in the Dance video with Cressida Bonas. Save as referred to in these Terms and Conditions, the prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at Mulberry’s discretion. The winner is personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
- The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the Mulberry website or stores.
- The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Mulberry’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Mulberry is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Mulberry reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- The chosen winner will be notified no later than 30th March 2015 via Twitter Direct Message must respond within 48 hours otherwise Mulberry reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by post to a postal address notified by the winner in advance. If any e-mails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by 1st April 2015 Mulberry reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant.
- This Promotion is open to those at or over the age of 18 years old, except for employees of Mulberry or any of its group companies, employees of participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion, and the families and household members of all of the above. Mulberry reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If the winner is found to be ineligible, Mulberry reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and entries in addition to this may be disqualified.
- Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Mulberry that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, Mulberry will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Mulberry's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in Mulberry's reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Mulberry and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at Mulberry's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, Mulberry may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All Mulberry's decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and Mulberry will not enter into any correspondence with participants other than the winner.
- Entry to this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.