We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When you shop on www.mulberry.com (the Website) which we own and maintain, we require information to process your order, ensure safe and secure delivery, and to make your visit to the Website a more enjoyable shopping experience.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mulberry Company (Sales) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4EH, England.
When you order from the Website, we will ask for your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the credit card (referred to on site as the “billing address”, credit card, CVC number the card's expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the credit card. We and our partners will use these details to provide our and their services to you in fulfilling orders that you place with us. This may include us passing your information to our couriers in the event they need to contact you regarding your delivery and us passing your details to recognised credit checking agencies and/or credit card companies to assess your credit authorisation.
We may also obtain and use information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (including your IP address). We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies outside of our group of companies.
Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the shopping experience we provide as enjoyable as possible and improve any future shopping experiences you have with us, and to send you details of any services or offers which we think might be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, telephone or by post with marketing information, but only if you have registered with us for such information and we will cease to do so if you later inform us that would not like to receive such information.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our suppliers, group companies or franchisees. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights include the following:
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any postal, telephone or email communications from us or exercise any other of the above rights please contact our Customer Services team.
Third party sites
If you would like to receive notifications by email or by post of our new collections, exclusive online offers and events, then please visit our Mulberry Updates page to subscribe.
Terms & Conditions for the Mulberry Georgia May Jagger Competition
• The competition begins Tuesday 1st September 10:00 GMT and closes 23:59 GMT on Monday 14th September 2015.
• The promoter of this competition is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BS3 4EH, UK (“Mulberry”)
• Entry to this competition can only be made via the mulberry.com website, on the Georgia May Jagger competition page: http://www.mulberry.com/georgia-may-jagger-competition
• All requested details on the sign-up section must be provided and must be correct and accurate.
• How to enter: entrants must watch the interview video on the competition page and correctly guess the initials on Georgia May Jagger’s jacket in the video. This is represented both visually and verbally. One option needs to be selected of the 3 choices available. The entrants must all fill in the sign-up information and click “enter”.
• Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
• Mulberry may wish to use the winners' name, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
• By signing up to enter the competition you agree to subscribe to Mulberry’s email newsletters where you will receive regular marketing and product information.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
• One winner will be randomly selected and will receive a personalised Mulberry Georgia May Jagger leather jacket of their choice up to the value of £995, subject to availability.
• Personalisation offering is limited in accordance with Mulberry’s personalisation T&Cs available on mulberry.com.
• Mulberry reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected one not be available.
• Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at Mulberry’s discretion. Delivery of the prize could take 6-8 weeks due to personalisation timelines.
• The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
• The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
• The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
• The chosen winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours otherwise another winner will be chosen.
• This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
• Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
• Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering you agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
Terms & Conditions for the Mulberry七夕情笺活动条款及细则 (the "Promotion")
- 活动主办方为Mulberry有限公司（以下简称“Mulberry”）。地址为The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BA3 4EH。
- 参与活动的商店包括伦敦Bond Street分店、纽约Spring Street分店、巴黎Rue St Honore 分店、上海嘉里中心店、北京国贸商场分店以及加拿大多伦多Yorkdale分店。