Heritage Backpack Black ECONYL® regenerated nylon
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Heritage collection was designed in tribute to the early bags of Mulberry, which were inspired by English country pursuits. The Heritage Backpack in durable nylon features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing and a signature logo plaque. The straps can be adjusted for a personal fit.
This bag features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing.
- Leather plaque featuring blind embossed Mulberry signature
- One main compartment
- One internal zipped pocket, blind embossed with Mulberry signature
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Two Sam Browne studs for quick opening of the flap (buckles are also functional)
- Drawstring closure
- Two external side pockets with a flap, secured by a Sam Browne stud
- Canvas lining
- 15" Width
ECONYL® regenerated nylon
Environmentally conscious, ECONYL® is made out of waste that’s been rescued from landfills and oceans around the world.
This product's code is HS5115-320A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
ECONYLÂ® is a durable and lightweight regenerated nylon crafted from fishing nets and other salvaged waste. ECONYLÂ® has replaced all virgin nylon in our bags and accessories.