- Our stores are open with new safety measures: book an appointment
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
Portobello Tote Crimson Heavy Grain
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect every day bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Sustainable leather sourced from a gold standard leather working group tannery
- One main compartment
- Blind embossed branding "Mulberry England"
- Can be handheld as a tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Recycled buckle made of stainless steel
- Shoulder Strap
- Handle Drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel.
Caring for this product
Collonil Leather Gel is a solvent-free gentle gel to improve the water resistance of certain leathers. It can help leather to resist dirt and moisture.
This product's code is HH6429-736L105
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Green Charter.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany, a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.