Portobello Black Heavy Grain
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Portobello Tote is in high demand and has limited availability online and instore. Please sign up for updates as we expect an expanded collection to be released in early 2020.Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect every day bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Mulberry's first 100% sustainable bag
- Made using Heavy Grain which is sourced from a Gold Standard Leather Working Group Tannery
- Responsibly sourced and fully traceable by-product
- Using recycled thread which is fully recyclable
- Featuring blind embossed branding, Mulberry England on one side and our Tree logo on the other
- Can be handheld as as tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Made in the UK
This product's code is HH6488-736A100
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel sourced from a gold standard leather working group. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.