- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
City Sunglasses Charcoal Mixed Material
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Introducing a sporty yet classic aviator style. A timeless classic and truly unisex staple, the City sunglasses are lightweight and perfect for everyday.
A sporty yet classic aviator sunglasses style.
- Modern and unisex navigator shape
- Mulberry City branding at temples
- Lens category: 3
- Solid lenses
- Comes with box, case and lens cleaning cloth
- Store in case when not worn and clean regularly for longevity
- Arm length
- Bridge width
- Lens height
- Lens width
The sunglasses are made from metal and feature nylon bio-lenses, a material derived from the castor plant. The frames are also made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RS5460-000C110
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.