- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Utility Postman's Buckle Crossbody Bag Chestnut Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A compact crossbody bag crafted from silky leather and built for function with internal slip pocket for small essentials, D-ring strap detail allowing for personalization and attachments, and a striking update to the iconic Postman’s Lock with an engraved facade and buckle release function.
A compact crossbody bag with striking update to our iconic Postman's Lock.
- Postman's Buckle closure
- Two internal compartments
- Mulberry branded snap hooks
- Internal slip pocket
- Cotton lining
- D-ring on strap
- Mulberry branded buckle
- Adjustable black webbing strap
- Silver hardware finish
- Crossbody strap drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8755-736G653
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.