- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Micro Bayswater Sapphire Smooth Glossy Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Bayswater bag was first released in 2003 and quickly became a signature Mulberry silhouette. This micro version retains the beloved Postman’s Lock hardware and timeless clean lines of the original.
A micro version of our iconic Bayswater style.
- Brass hardware finish
- Postman's Lock closure
- Top handle
- Removable and adjustable strap
- Internal pocket
- Internal embossed branding
- PU lining
- Crossbody wear
- Strap drop
- Strap length
- Top handle drop
Smooth Glossy Leather
This product is made from a bovine leather that features a natural grain and glossy finish. Due to the nature and treatment of this leather, some colour transfer may occur on materials, so please take extra care when wearing with light coloured clothing. The leather may become scratched and marked if it comes into contact with rough surfaces. Leather may wear over time, but this is a natural characteristic of this material and should not be seen as a quality fault.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7540-562U170
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Silver Standard rating.