Small Iris Mulberry Pink Spongy Patent
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Iris presents a modern, soft structure and a natural versatility. Double pull cords to either side enhance the bag’s tactility and allow for a personalised shape. Its ladylike silhouette is enhanced with a long shoulder strap, while the Keystone Lock reflects a rich history of British craftsmanship.
A double-handle bag with adjustable volume and Keystone Lock closure.
- Soft structure
- Keystone Lock with magnetic closure
- Shoulder strap
- Detachable fob with foil embossed signature
- Two side ties for adjustable volume and shape
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket and zipped pocket
- Suede lined
- Shoulder Strap Drop
- Handle Drop
Grainy bovine leather with a high-gloss treatment to give a wrinkled patent finish.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH7774-708J191
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Bronze Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.