- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Penelope Sunglasses Tortoiseshell BIO Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Penelope Sunglasses have a butterfly shape that is an exaggerated interpretation of the flattering cat-eye silhouette. The playful frames have tinted lenses and are hallmarked with the Mulberry signature logo in gold.
An oversized but elegant butterfly silhouette, the Penelope makes a feminine frame choice.
- Butterfly shaped acetate frame
- Mulberry logo on the side
- Smoke lenses
- Lens category 4
- Arm Length
- Bridge Length
- Lens Width
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses, a material derived from the castor plant.
This product's code is RS5446-000F175
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.