- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Mulberry Plaque 8 Credit Card Zip Purse Cloud Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Featuring the unmistakable Mulberry plaque, this purse style is a contemporary classic in a range of richly hued leathers. Two gusseted compartments in the interior as well as eight card slots and an internal zipped pocket make it the purse for all your organisational needs.
A leather zip around wallet to help keep your money and cards organised.
- Mulberry England logo plaque
- Leather zip pull
- Two gusseted compartments
- Eight credit card slots
- One internal zip compartment
- Two internal slip pockets
- Contrast Nappa lining
- Hardware in silver finish
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL5676-013D140
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group.