- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Alexa Black & White Whip Stitch
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The iconic Alexa bag is back. This cult silhouette epitomises laidback luxury with its slouchy shape, tactile leather and traditional detailing - from the braided top handle to double strap closure.
A modern satchel with top handle.
- Postman’s Lock closure
- Handcrafted braided top handle
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap for crossbody wear
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket
- Silver hardware
- Suede lining
- Shoulder Strap Length
- Handle Drop
This product is made from silky calf, a smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft, silky touch. The leather has a light finish and soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8281-000A500
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.