Belted Bayswater With Strap Mulberry Green Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Belted Bayswater offers a soft deconstruction of our iconic bag, reframing the signature Postman's Lock signature with a tactile silhouette. The result is a versatile, modern bag that's perfectly sized for everyday use.
An open double-handle bag with our signature Postman's Lock hardware.
- One main compartment
- One zip pocket inside
- Belt detailing with Postman's lock closure
- Two leather handles
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Soft Gold component finish
- Mulberry foil embossed on front
- Heritage check lining
- Shoulder strap drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH6328-736Q633
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.