Mini Iris Chestnut, Cloud & Summer Khaki Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Mini Iris showcases a soft structure with natural versatility and a charming petite size. Double pull cords to either side enhance the bag’s tactility and allow for a personalised shape. Its ladylike shape is highlighted by its tiny size and enhanced with the elegantly braided top handle. The stud-shaped Keystone Lock reflects a rich history of British craftsmanship.
A top-handle bag with shoulder strap, adjustable volume and Keystone Lock closure.
- Brass component finish
- Keystone lock with magnetic closure
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Leather braided top handle
- Detachable fob with foil embossed signature
- Two side ties for adjustable volume and shape
- Foil embossed signature on the front panel
- One main compartment
- Internal card slips
- PU lining
- Shoulder Strap Length
Bovine leather with a rounded grain and a soft, luxurious handfeel.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7078-736F914
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.