Collonil Lack Polish No Colour Collonil Leather Gel
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Collonil Lack Polish is a gentle leather treatment to help increase resistance to dirt and moisture. Comes with a built in sponge applicator. This Lack Polish can be used on- Patent Leather; Drummed Patent; Creased Patent; Glossy Ostrich; Spongy Patent; High Pebbled Patent; Light Patent Leather; Python; and Wrinkled Patent.
This care product contains 75ml of Collonil Lack Polish.
- Built in sponge applicator
- Instructions for use-
- We recommend to choose an inconspicuous small area to test on before applying to the whole product.
- Before applying clean with a white soft dry cloth to remove any surface dirt.
- Apply evenly and allow to dry for not longer than three minutes.
- Polish and buff with another white soft dry cloth to restore surface appearance.
- Use regularly depending on usage to optimise the protection to the leather.
- For further information about leather care, please contact us.
Collonil Leather Gel
Collonil Leather Gel is a solvent-free gentle gel used to improve the water resistance of certain leathers.
This product's code is YL0261-000X100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.