City Briefcase Charcoal Heavy Grain & Webbing Strap
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The City Briefcase has been perfectly adapted for cosmopolitan and professional settings. Its practical and sophisticated silhouette is complemented by a removable shoulder strap and clever detailing
A modern briefcase with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Two leather structured top handles
- Adjustable and removable webbing strap
- Double zip fastener
- One main compartment
- One external slip pocket at the back
- One zip pocket and two slip pockets inside
- Internal signature with silver foil
- Silver toned component finish
- Cotton lining
- Shoulder Strap
- 22½" maximum
Heavy Grain & Webbing Strap
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HB5118-736C110
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.