Mulberry x Nicholas Daley - Saxophone Strap Pale Slate Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
As part of a series of collaboration collections for our 50th anniversary, contemporary designer Nicholas Daley creates our first ever Saxophone Strap, crafted in supple small-printed grain leather with fringing detailing, referencing a 70s music aesthetic that runs throughout this limited capsule collection.
The Mulberry x Nicholas Daley collection has been styled using Nicholas Daley's SS22 Ready-to-Wear collection, available to purchase at nicholasdaley.net.
A supple, small-printed grain leather Saxophone Strap with fringing detailing.
- Saxophone strap with fringing detailing
- Crafted in supple small-printed grain leather
- Mulberry Editions & Nicholas Daley branding
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RX0233-000D159
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group.