- SHOP THE SALE WITH UP TO 40% OFF
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Iris Wallet on Chain Black & White Whip Stitch
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
An eye-catching alternative to the classic evening bag, this Iris update features the Keystone Lock and an elegant chain strap.
A wallet on shoulder strap.
- Keystone lock signature in Silver hardware
- Gold embossed tree foiling on internal lining
- Mulberry England embossed foiling on the front of pouch
- Signature and geometric shape reminiscent of the Iris family
- Very versatile can be worn as a clutch thanks to the chain or inside a bag
- Add a fun touch with with a personalised leather braided zip puller that can be mix and match
- Zip closure
- One main compartment
- 6 internal card slots
- Chain Length
- Chain Drop
This product is made from silky calf, a smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft, silky touch. The leather has a light finish and soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7072-000A500
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.