City Weekender Double Yellow Heavy Grain & Webbing
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The City collection champions refined, functional designs with precise craftsmanship. They're perfectly adapted for everyday use in a cosmopolitan setting. The City Weekender will become your go-to choice when you're travelling light. Smart detailing includes top handles and a removable shoulder strap, as well as an internal zipped pocket.
A sleek and timeless holdall, the perfect luggage for a city break. Carry by leather top handles or the removable shoulder strap.
- Two structured leather top handles
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap in webbing
- Internal foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Silver hardware finish
- One main compartment with a zip
- One internal zip pocket inside
- Canvas lining
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap drop
- Min 28cm - Max 52cm
Heavy Grain & Webbing
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HG5125-736P677
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.