- SHOP THE SALE WITH UP TO 40% OFF
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Small Amberley Satchel Summer Khaki & Chalk Whip Stitch
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Inspired by British countryside pursuits, the Small Amberley Satchel was designed to be worn on the shoulder or hands-free across the body, with its shape and hardware borrowed from equestrian styling. The geometrical Rider's Lock closure is a reinterpretation of our iconic Postman's Lock - a bold and modern signature.
A satchel bag with our signature Rider's Lock closure.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Front flap with Rider's Lock closure
- Buckle-adjustable shoulder strap
- Refined belt detail on the side
- Internal slip pocket
- Suede lining
- Soft gold finish
- Shoulder Strap Drop
This product is made from silky calf, a smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft, silky touch. The leather has a light finish and soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH7958-000Q692
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.