- SHOP THE SALE WITH UP TO 40% OFF
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Small Amberley Satchel Oak Natural Grain Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Inspired by British countryside pursuits, the Small Amberley Satchel was designed to be worn on the shoulder or hands-free across the body, with its shape and hardware borrowed from equestrian styling. The geometrical Rider's Lock closure is also a reinterpretation of our iconic Postman's Lock - a bold and modern signature for this new collection.
A stylish satchel that can be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Front flap with oversized Rider's Lock closure
- Buckle-adjustable shoulder strap
- Refined belt detail on the side
- Internal slip pocket
- Suede lining
- Hardware in brass finish
- Shoulder strap drop
Natural Grain Leather
This natural looking grainy 100% vegetable tanned leather is finished similarly to our Natural Leather. It has been print assisted to make the grain consistent and regular. Due to the natural tannage of the leather, the article will age beautifully adding character to your product.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH4965-346G110
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Bronze Standard rating.