- OUR STORES ARE REOPENING
- FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Bryn Chalk Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Making a much-awaited return from the Mulberry archives, the Bryn returns for our 50th year, reinterpreting a formal style for modern lifestyles. Its briefcase-inspired silhouette incorporates sophisticated, feminine details with a bold colour palette and youthful triple-lock closure.
A triple-lock satchel with adjustable strap.
- Relaunch of the original Bryn as part of the 50th anniversary
- Three Postman's lock signature
- Modernised with key elements - mix metallic finishings on the lock closure and hardware (mix of Brass and Silver)
- Thicker leather adjustable strap for a guitar like effect
- One main compartment
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Outside slip pocket on the back of the bag
- Inside slip pocket
- Herringbone lining
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH7269-736W160
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.