- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Bayswater Summer Khaki Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Bayswater is considered a Mulberry bag icon. A timeless and classic shoulder bag, it unites the very best of Mulberry’s craft heritage and effortless style. The understated shape and finish showcases the exceptional level of leather quality, proudly finished with a signature postman’s lock. The interior belted sides can be adjusted to give more space inside, making a Bayswater ideal for any lifestyle.
This iconic leather bag can be carried by the handle, in the crook of the arm or over the shoulder.
- Inverted Postman's Lock closure
- Mulberry tree signature padlock
- Two top handles
- One main compartment
- One zip pocket
- Two slip pockets
- Soft Gold finish
- Four base feet at the base
- Handle Drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH7083-736R111
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.