- OUR STORES ARE REOPENING
- FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Medium Lily Eggshell High Shine Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Medium Lily is the larger version of the effortlessly elegant Lily bag. It has the same woven leather and chain strap, which can be worn short or long, and is finished with signature details such as our iconic Postman's Lock and leather padlock fob.
A larger update to our effortlessly elegant Lily silhouette.
- Silver component finish
- Postman's lock closure
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Hanging fob with hidden padlock
- Woven leather and chain shoulder strap
- One internal zip pocket
- Microfiber lining
- Handle drop
- Chain Shoulder Strap length
High Shine Leather
A bovine leather with a natural grain and high shine finish.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8663-213H687
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.