Mulberry x Richard Malone – Mini Bayswater Blue & White Scotchgrain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
As part of a series of collaboration collections for our 50th anniversary, the Richard Malone capsule sees the Irish designer reinvent the iconic Bayswater - and a series of our timeless accessories - with his signature authenticity, resourcefulness, sustainability and experimentation. This Mini Bayswater updates the silhouette's timeless detailing and is crafted with our sustainable Eco-Scotchgrain.
A limited-edition bag from the Mulberry x Richard Malone collaboration collection.
- Inverted Postman's Lock closure
- Two top handles
- Detachable, adjustable strap
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pockets
- Mulberry branded key fob
- Silver component finish
- Interior Mulberry Editions Richard Malone branding
- Midnight sustainable PU Lining
- Shoulder strap length
- Handle drop
This product features a durable, lightweight Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials and embossed with a distinctive pebble grain finish. The product is trimmed with a calf leather that has a very fine grain and a soft silky touch.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7164-127U509
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.