Mulberry x Ahluwalia Portobello Tote Dark Denim Embroidery Patchwork
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we’re collaborating with exciting young designers on the British fashion scene for a series of Mulberry Editions collections. This collaboration with Priya Ahluwalia marks the first drop of these limited edition pieces and sees our London-inspired Portobello silhouette reimagined through the lens of her Indian-Nigerian heritage.
A limited edition Portobello tote from our Priya Ahluwalia collaboration.
- One main compartment
- Suede lining
- Serafil embroidered Mulberry England logo
- Stainless Steel foil finish
- Can be handheld as a tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Poursin stud to adjust the length
- Shoulder strap
- Handle drop
This product is made from robust denim finished with a smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft silky touch.
This product's code is HH8147-000U787
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.