- OUR STORES ARE REOPENING
- FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Trifold Wallet Black Natural Grain Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A consistently popular style of wallet, featuring nine credit or business card slots, one clear ID window, one cash sleeve, and two hidden compartments that can be used for receipts or notes.
A compact design that fits easily in your briefcase or bag.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature on exterior
- Foil embossed Mulberry tree signature on interior
- One compartment for notes
- Nine credit card slots
- One clear ID slip
- Two slip pockets
- Nappa lined
Natural Grain Leather
This natural looking grainy 100% vegetable tanned leather is finished similarly to our Natural Leather. It has been print assisted to make the grain consistent and regular. Due to the natural tannage of the leather, the article will age beautifully adding character to your product.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL4924-346A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Bronze Standard rating.